« Home | Kizmeet: Find Missed Connections » | Blufr: Telling Truths from Lies » | iFilm Beta Launches » | Quantcast: A Better Alexa? » | Internet Explorer keyboard shortcuts » | Find Interesting Flickr Photos » | VirtualWifi: Connect to Multiple Networks Simultan... » | WinZip Now Supporting RAR » | Google Doubles Profit: Why Not Yahoo? » | A Brief Review of Internet Explorer 7 »

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Blogger Outage?


Looks like Blogger's problems aren't ending anytime soon. I couldn't access my Blogger account to post for about 4 hours earlier today, getting a 503 error. Anyone else experience this?

The blogspot.com domain was available though.

With the recent discovery of a Blogger security flaw that allows posts on one blog to show up on another, I'm starting to wonder about Blogger's stability. As far as I know, there wasn't a scheduled outage this afternoon.

As I was trying to post this, I got another error message:


Update: Looks like everything's back to normal.

Labels:

Send to a Friend!       Subscribe!      

    Stumble Upon Toolbar    

Comment Archive

Reader Comments:


Previous Posts

« Home